Partnering with Arrcus and its MCN solution, CoreSite was able to expand its capabilities and provide new service offerings with enhanced business agility while reducing TCO and accelerating time to market. Most importantly, this was achieved by using a simple yet scalable model of creating an abstraction layer that simplifies complexity challenges across CSPs while at the same time optimizing resources by embedding automation in every step of the way.
CoreSite’s key requirements to help deploy the OCX include:
- Accelerate enterprise cloud migration with an easy and transparent multi-cloud routing platform without increasing the security attack surface
- Ensure a multi-tenant solution with a cloud access policy, authentication, encryption, and financial control with reduced cost as compared to legacy solutions
- Remove redundant data paths between on-premises sites (data centers, regional centers) and distributed cloud regions from different providers
- Automate Layer 3 connectivity and automated cloud-to-cloud routing to simplify hybrid and multi-cloud architectures
- Reduce time to deploy the multi-cloud network with optimized route paths to ensure optimal application performance and supeCoreSite Leverages Arrcus ACE Multi-Cloud Networking Solution to Build Out the Open Cloud Exchange®rior end-user experience
- Eliminate operational inefficiencies and costs associated with static circuits and manual configuration changes to interconnect cloud region